BeBop Lab’s mission is to research, gather, and disseminate scientific data and knowledge to the public on impacts to health and environment, and supply public access to a collaborative science laboratory to educate, invent, and empower local individuals.
We will fulfill our mission by a commitment to:
- Health and wellbeing of our community, employees, and partners.
- Increasing knowledge and understanding through dissemination of scientific data, innovation, and hands-on education.
- Enriching our sense of place and purpose by “keeping-it-local” and focusing on sustainability with environmental connections.
- Supporting and propagating “Do-it-Yourself” solutions
- Equality to all, providing equal opportunity and equal education without bias
To create and foster a scientifically-minded community that actively works together to tackle issues affecting human health and our environment.